The Tat Marina Story
Purchase or license the film here:
Finding Face intimately details the phenomenon of acid violence against women through the controversial case of Tat Marina who – though publicly attacked at 16 – has yet to see her attackers brought to justice.
Film Festival screenings:
- Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival, Special Jury Prize/Human Rights
- DisOrient International Film Festival, Courage Award presented to Tat Marina & Finding Face
- San Diego Asian Film Festival – Best Documentary Feature
- Astoria International Film Festival, – Best Film
- Burbank Intl. Film Festival – Nominated for Best Documentary
- Idyllwild International Film Festival, – Nominated for Best Doc.
- Intl. Film Festival and Forum on Human Rights – Geneva
- International Human Rights Film Festival – Bolivia
- Hot Springs Documentary Film Festival
- DocFest San Francisco
- POW Fest
- DC Asian Pacific American Film Festival